- "Measure A" Revisited 2020
- ACT Actions
- Civic Engagement
- City Council Needs to Join 5 Bay Area cities challenging new ABAG numbers!
- “Measure A” Letter From ACT to Staff, Planning Board Members & City Council
- ACT Critique Of City Staff Evaluation Of City Charter Article 26 “Measure A”
- Thanks from SAWW for all the resources and advice
- Who’s interested in the Marina, and how you can help save it
Monthly Archives: February 2012
ACT Meeting Thursday, March 1st 7-9pm First Congregational Church, UCC Central Ave. and Chestnut St. Enter on Chestnut St. Agenda will include: The Land Swap issue and the petition drive presently in progress.
Dear Friend, I write to remind you of my upcoming Town Hall event to be held this Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Washington Park Recreation Center, located at Washington Park, 740 Central Avenue … Continue reading
PCL INSIDER: News from the Capitol NEW STUDY REVEALS CALIFORNIA HAS ENOUGH HOUSING TO MEET DEMAND FOR MORE THAN TWO DECADES Last week, the Urban Land Institute (ULI) released a study detailing how California’s four largest metropolitan areas (Sacramento, Bay … Continue reading