- "Measure A" Revisited 2020
- ACT Actions
- Civic Engagement
- BREAKING NEWS! ACT Board Endorses Janani Ramachandran
- City Council Needs to Join 5 Bay Area cities challenging new ABAG numbers!
- “Measure A” Letter From ACT to Staff, Planning Board Members & City Council
- ACT Critique Of City Staff Evaluation Of City Charter Article 26 “Measure A”
- Thanks from SAWW for all the resources and advice
Category Archives: Stop Park Land Swap
CITY CLERK ACCEPTS PETITION FOR FILING – APRIL 5, 2012 The City Clerk of Alameda accepted our submission of petition. The petition aims to close the City Charter loophole that currently may allow the city to trade public parkland without voter approval. … Continue reading
YOU can help Save our Parks for our children and grandchildren. Please SIGN to put this on the November Ballot This ensures the parks are in the hands of the VOTERS Alamedans LOVE OUR PARKS. As good stewards of our … Continue reading
Protect our Parks Alameda is about to launch their initiative campaign to place before the voters in November to close the loophole in the city charter that presently allows city council to “swap city park land” with just a super majority (4 … Continue reading
ACT Meeting Thursday, March 1st 7-9pm First Congregational Church, UCC Central Ave. and Chestnut St. Enter on Chestnut St. Agenda will include: The Land Swap issue and the petition drive presently in progress.