Protect our Parks Alameda is about to launch their initiative campaign to place before the voters in November to close the loophole in the city charter that presently allows city council to “swap city park land” with just a super majority (4 out of 5 council persons). Passage of our initiative would close this loophole and place the matter before a vote of the people. If you would like to participate in our petitioning effort, please call the following number and leave a message: 510-410-6058.
- "Measure A" Revisited 2020
- ACT Actions
- Civic Engagement
- Measure Z 2.0
- April 19. 2022 City Council Agenda-Item 7-C: Draft Housing Element
- Errata and Supplement to 4/14 Letter to City Council-April
- Letter to City Council Feb. 15, 2022 Meeting: ACT strongly supported the Planning Department’s proposed R-1 amendments submitted to the Planning Board on Dec. 13, 2021
- PLEASE TELL THE CITY COUNCIL TO REJECT THE PLANNING BOARD’S MASSIVE AND INDISCRIMINATE R-1 UPZONING RECOMMENDATION AND TO ADOPT THE PLANNING DEPARTMENT’S RECOMMENDATIONS.